HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Banking for business
We understand you don't have time to waste, so we've created an exceptional service that's straightforward and easy to access.
- Start your businessWe'll help make starting up easier with up to 18 months free business banking
- Superior service and supportGet award winning service with local business specialists, dedicated telephone service and award winning internet banking
- Easy account openingBank the way you want and open a business account to suit to you
- Find the ideal partner for larger businessesAccess specialists and get support from a dedicated relationship manager with knowledge of the local business environment
- International expertiseWith over 8,000 local experts in 63 countries, we help make doing international business easier
Our top 3 FAQs
1. How do I start a business?
2. How do I move my business account to HSBC?
3. How do I start importing or exporting?
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
0800 032 1770 Textphone: 108001 0800 028 0126
Lines are open 8am to 10pm everyday except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015