HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Rewarding you when you save with up to £120 on us!
At HSBC we understand that starting to save and staying in the savings habit can be hard. That's why we introduced our Save Together offer where you could earn up to £120 (in additional interest payments) on us, exclusively available for our HSBC Advance Bank Account customers.
Save Together was launched in 1st March 2015 and withdrawn 11th December 2015.
If you have activated Save Together between these dates you will continue to benefit from the offer for up to 12 months from
the date of activation as long as you continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
Available to HSBC Advance Bank Account customers only
You must be an HSBC Advance Bank Account customer for the full term of the offer (12 months)
Find out more about HSBC Advance
You must have an HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA
for the full term of the offer (12 months)
Find out more about HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA
You must make an eligible payment(s)
As described below
- The offer is only available once
How it works
- Our additional interest payments will not contribute towards your annual ISA allowance.
- From 30th November 2015 we started to make our £10 additional payments the next day
- Eligible payments can include transfers from ISAs held with other providers.
- Save Together Terms & Conditions with effect from 25 November 2015 (PDF) PDF download. This link will open in a new browser window
- ISAs are not currently available to customers who live in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. To be eligible for our Save Together offer, you will need to have an HSBC Advance Bank Account and an HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA. This benefit therefore is not available to customers who live in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Our top Save Together FAQs
Can I pay in £300 over differing months e.g. £100 in January, £100 in February and £100 in March to qualify for the 12 monthly payments of £10?
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015