HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Preferential treatment for your savings
As an HSBC Premier customer, you can enjoy preferential interest and instant access with HSBC Premier Savings.
- Open an account with £1 With an HSBC Premier Savings account, you can save any amount, from £1 upwards. There's no maximum balance
- Access the money instantly Take out money whenever you like with no notice, and transfer funds in real time
- Save however it suits you You can put away a lump sum, save regularly by standing order, or just make payments whenever you want
- Watch your money grow A Premier Savings account pays monthly interest on your savings
- Manage your money any time Choose from Telephone and Internet Banking available 24/7, subject to scheduled maintenance periods. You can also pop into any of our branches nationwide
Our top 5 FAQs
1. How do I apply for a Premier Savings? opens a overlay window
2. Am I eligible for HSBC Premier? opens a overlay window
3. How much can I save? opens a overlay window
4. How can I access my savings? opens a overlay window
5. How does interest work on this account? opens a overlay window
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
You may also be interested in...
Confused by savings jargon or want to know the basics? Read our guide.
For help and guidance, use this tool.
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help.
Ways to grow your money may depend on your financial goals.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015