HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Apply in branch
HSBC Current Account customers can book an appointment to apply in branch by calling 03457 404 404. From outside the UK +44 1226 261 010. You’ll need to bring identification
and proof of your address.
Apply by phone
To find out more, or to apply for a Future Saver account, call us on
0800 032 4729
Lines are open 8am to 8pm every day (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
|Account name||Future Saver for Children|
|What is the interest rate?||
Interest is calculated daily and credited to the account monthly.
|Can HSBC change the interest rate?||
Can HSBC change the interest rate?
Yes, we can change the interest rate on this account, in line the account's Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||
For the purpose of this calculation, it is assumed:-
Projection provided for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances.
|How do I open & manage my account?||
How do I open & manage my account?
How to open the account:
How to manage the account
|Can I withdraw money?||
Can I withdraw money?
Yes, you have instant access to your account. You can make as many fee free withdrawals as you like.
A 14 day cancellation period applies to this account.
We do not deduct tax from any interest paid to you.
Tax benefits depend on individual circumstances and could change in the future.
Rates correct as at 06.12.17
Things you should know
Before applying, please take the time to read the following. You may also want to save some of these documents for future reference.
- Privacy Notice (PDF) PDF download. This link will open in a new browser window. (which explains how we will use your personal information)
- UK FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List (PDF) PDF download. This link will open in a new browser window. (Please read this document before applying)
- Personal Banking Terms and Conditions and Charges (PDF)
- Notice of Variation to Personal Banking Terms and Conditions and Charges and Banking made easy with effect from 13 January 2018 (PDF)
- Personal Banking Terms and Conditions effective from 13 January 2018 (PDF)
- Charges and Additional Product Terms effective from 13 January 2018 (PDF)
- Banking made easy (PDF)
- Banking made easy effective from 13 January 2018 (PDF)
- Important notes This link will open in a new browser window.
- Interest rates (PDF) PDF download. This link will open in a new browser window.
- Savings Brochure (PDF) PDF download. This link will open in a new browser window.
- Money Advice Service This link will open in a new browser window.
To read our PDF files you'll need to have Acrobat Reader 8.0™ or above. We think most of you will have this but if you don't, it's free and can be downloaded from Adobe UK This link will open in a new browser window. If you are accessing this website using screen reading technology that cannot read PDFs, a converter is available at Access Adobe This link will open in a new browser window. .
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017