HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Get the right financial help
Many of us find ourselves financially stretched from time to time. Often things can get back to normal but if you don't act as soon as you know there's a real problem, your debts could get worse. That's why we're here to help you find the right solution to your individual financial difficulties.
- How we can help If you think you might not be able to make a repayment, or have already missed a payment, you can discuss
your options by calling our UK-based team of specialists on 0345 850 0622, or by calling 03457 404 404 to make an appointment at your local branch. If you're looking for independent money advice, take a look at our list of organizations who can help.
- Taking control of your financesIf you feel you're losing control of your finances, there are some practical steps you can follow. From reducing your spending to reviewing your loans, our guide could help you get back on your feet.
- Managing your mortgage paymentsIf your mortgage payments are putting a real strain on your finances, get in touch with us. We can talk about the options available to you and help you with a plan to deal with any payment problems and arrears.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our top FAQs
1. I am struggling with my finances, who can I talk to? opens a overlay window
2. Will the information I give you over the phone count against me in any way or will it be treated in confidence? opens a overlay window
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
0345 850 0622
Lines are open 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm Friday and 8.30am to 4pm Saturday (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day).
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Branch locator
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2017