Get more from HSBC Premier with the help of a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager
HSBC Premier: our most exclusive banking service | HSBC UK
HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Your personal economy
A dedicated Premier Relationship Manager supported by a team of global analysts
We'll build a bespoke financial plan outlining our recommendations, including strategies and solutions that will help you build the future you want.
- Not only do you have access to an accredited and knowledgeable Premier Relationship Manager, but they are supported by an extensive team of specialist wealth experts all working on your behalf, including the global investment expertise of the Global Asset Management team
- Stand-alone Protection Advice, is a focused advice service where your Premier Relationship Manager will evaluate your protection only needs
- If you have £50,000 in savings or investments and are age 18 or over, your Premier Relationship Manager, where appropriate, may introduce you to our HSBC Premier Financial Advice Service. Fees will apply
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. To help achieve this, we offer the following:
- Solutions to support your needs across education, insurance, retirement, legacy, managing and growing wealth1
- Bespoke digital solutions to help you easily access and manage your personal economy
1 We charge for our Premier Financial Advice service - our fees vary depending on your individual needs. Your adviser will clearly explain our fees upfront and the type of advice we offer in your initial, no-obligation consultation.
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- Access all your eligible worldwide HSBC accounts with Global View and make transfers between them quickly with no transfer fee
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination1
- Access to our Regional HSBC Premier International Centres, providing specialist services to meet your cross border management needs2
- Emergency credit card replacement within 36 hours. If your card is lost or stolen, we can arrange an emergency cash transfer, up to US $2,000, at up to 245,000 places worldwide
- Online banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally3
1 Subject to status, local laws and Terms and Conditions.
2 We charge for our Premier Financial Advice service - our fees vary depending on your individual needs. Your adviser will clearly explain our fees upfront and the type of advice we offer in your initial, no-obligation consultation.
3 Our 24-hour secure Internet Banking service is subject to scheduled maintenance periods.
Take the next step & contact us today
New to HSBC Premier?
Discover how we can support your personal economy. Financial eligibility criteria applies.
Already an account holder?
Access your HSBC Premier products and services to discover how we can support your personal economy.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015