HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Start saving for a child’s future
A simple way to set money aside so you can lend a hand later on. Save however suits you, and earn interest on the money.
- Save for someone specialWhether you’re a parent, relative or friend, you can save for a child that’s special to you.
- Open an account with £1You can save any amount. Put in a lump sum or save a little at a time, starting from just £1.
- Save a bit every monthYou can choose to save by standing order, transferring a set amount into the account every month or by making an ad hoc payment.
- Access the money instantlyTake out money whenever you like, with no notice.
- Manage the money any timeChoose from Telephone and Internet Banking available 24/7, subject to scheduled maintenance periods. You can also pop into any of our branches nationwide.
Have you considered these other options?
Start saving from 7-17 with a MySavings account
Our top 5 FAQs
1. How do I apply for this account? opens a overlay window
2. Am I eligible? opens a overlay window
3. How much can I save? opens a overlay window
4. How can I access my savings? opens a overlay window
5. Is interest on this account taxed? opens a overlay window
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
You might also be interested in
Confused by savings jargon or want to know the basics? Read our guide.
For help and guidance, use this tool.
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help.
Ways to grow your money may depend on your financial goals.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- Privacy Notice
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2018