HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Saving for 7 to 17s
Treats, trips, games or your future – whatever you're saving for, keep your money safe in your own savings account.
- Start as you mean to go on Anyone aged between 7 and 17 can open a MySavings account, so it's a great way of learning how to manage your money
- Start saving from just £10 With MySavings you can save any amount, from £10 pocket money to the wages from your job
- Watch your money grow MySavings accounts pay you interest on your savings of between 0.50% AER/gross and 2.75% AER (2.72% gross)
- Get your own HSBC Visa debit card On your 11th birthday we'll also open a MyAccount for you. It comes with a HSBC Visa debit card to shop in stores, online, or to take money out at cash machines. Both accounts form a package called MyMoney
- Take out money at the bank You can take out money at any of our branches using your Cash Book, although if you're under 11 and want to take out over £50 you'll need your parent's or guardian's signature
Our top 5 FAQs
1. How do I apply for MySavings? opens a overlay window
2. Am I eligible? opens a overlay window
3. How much can I save? opens a overlay window
4. How can I access my savings? opens a overlay window
5. What happens to the account when you reach 11 years of age? opens a overlay window
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
You might also be interested in
Confused by savings jargon or want to know the basics? Read our guide
For help and guidance, use this tool.
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help.
Ways to grow your money may depend on your financial goals.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017