HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
- Contact us to let us know you're travelling and taking your debit / credit card with you
Order your Travel Money
Check rates and order online
- Get your Travel Insurance*, and pack the policy details to take along with you
- Pack your HSBC debit and credit card along with the lost / stolen cards emergency number too, just in case
- Don't forget, take your unused notes back to your HSBC branch and we'll buy them back from you. Please ask in Branch for our buy back rates as different exchange rates apply for this service
* Some of our HSBC Current Accounts have Travel Insurance, be sure to check before you book any Travel Insurance
Links of interestInternational Payments
What to do before you leave the UK
Financial health check
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
03457 404 404
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017