HSBC Credit Card
HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Use our Express Bank machines to jump the queues
Express Banking facilities are a quick, easy and reliable way to do everyday banking transactions in branch.
- View and print your transactions You can view and print a list of your most recent transactions, up to 90 of them if you wish. You'll see all your direct debits, standing orders and cash deposits but your most recent debit card purchases might not show up if they haven't been processed yet. You can also see payments due to be paid in or out on the next working day (although do bear in mind that these debit or credit items could still be returned unpaid.)
- Pay bills You can pay a wide range of utility bills directly from your chosen bank account, receiving a detailed receipt immediately.
- Make a payment to family or friends Using the Express Banking kiosk, you can transfer money to friends and family, providing you have previously made the same payment online or over the phone with HSBC.
- Manage standing orders and Direct Debits View or cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders at the touch of a button using our Express Banking Kiosk.
- Check your balance You can view all the balances on all your accounts at the same time.
- Transfer money Instantly move money between your different HSBC current and savings accounts.
Other express banking services
In some of our larger branches, you'll find a wide range of other self service machines are available for you to use.
- Cash/cheque deposit machine The convenient way to deposit up to 5 cheques and 60 bank notes using a paying-in slip.
- Note deposit machine Pay in any combination of up to 200 valid notes without the need for a paying-in slip and get an acknowledgment receipt.
- Cheque deposit machine The easy way to deposit up to 49 cheques using a paying-in slip, or pay your bills with the Giro credit slip and a cheque.
- Drop box machines Pay a range of notes, cheques, coin or a combination of them all into a drop box machine, all you need is your HSBC card. Transactions deposited before 3.30pm Monday to Friday, will be credited to your account the same day.
- Coin deposit machine Pay in your loose coins without the need for a paying-in slip or individual coin bags and get a detailed receipt of your transaction.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015