HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Take control with simple banking
Get the everyday banking essentials you need to manage your money whether you are new to the UK, have come here to work or study or are an EU resident.
- Bank on the go Manage your personal accounts easily and securely from your iPhone®/iPad® and Android™ devices with HSBC Mobile Banking app
- Easy cash withdrawalsWithdraw up to £300 a day from cash machines*, branches or at the Post Office®
- Manage your money any timeEnjoy the ease and flexibility of 24/7 telephone, Internet and Mobile Banking services (except for scheduled maintenance periods)
- Pay bills the simple way Set up payments by Direct Debit and standing order, making it easier to plan and keep track of your money
- Transfer money easily It's simple and secure to set up one-off or regular payments to friends and family
- Switch your bank account easily Switching your account to HSBC is fast
and straightforward using the Current Account Switch Service
You might also be interested in
For help and guidance, use this tool.
To stay in control of your money, use online tools and plan a routine.
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help
Since 1865, we have had the presence to help our customers consistently seek out new opportunities whilst ensuring to be a sustainable bank.
* Some cash machine owners in the UK may charge you for withdrawals. This will be shown on screen with an option to cancel the withdrawal if you want.