Travel Money made easy
At HSBC we’ve made ordering your Travel Money quick and easy – order online and choose home delivery or collect in branch.
Travel money features:
- Competitive ratesYou can check our competitive rates online.
- Quick & easy to order onlineJust follow the onscreen instructions and order your Travel Money in minutes.
- All major currencies availableWe offer a wide range of foreign currencies for your Travel Money needs.
- Fee free next day deliveryOrder online by 2pm and have your money delivered to your home or chosen branch the next working day. All orders are delivered free – minimum order £100.
- Buy back serviceTake your unused notes back to any HSBC branch and we'll buy them back from you. Please ask in branch for our buy back rates as different exchange rates apply for this service.
Find out how to order Travel Money online today
For details on how we will use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice (PDF). HSBC Travel Money is provided by Travelex Currency Services Ltd. Please read their Privacy Notice shown within the order form
How to order Travel Money
You can order your Travel Money online 24/7*:
- Order before 2pm for delivery the next working day
- Select delivery to your home or chosen branch
- Choose from all major currencies
For details on how we will use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice (PDF). HSBC Travel Money is provided by Travelex Currency Services Ltd. Please read their Privacy Notice shown within the order form.
*subject to site maintenance and upgrade periods.
Order by phone or in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Your travel checklist
Make sure to follow these tips before, during and after you travel:
- Contact us to let us know you're travelling and taking your debit / credit card with you, and note down the lost / stolen emergency number just in case
- Order your Travel Money online, by phone or in branch
- Get travel insurance1 and take the policy details along with you
- When you return, take your unused notes back to your branch and we'll buy them back from you2
1Some of our HSBC Current Accounts have Travel Insurance, be sure to check before you book any Travel Insurance.
2Please ask in branch for our buy back rates as different exchange rates apply for this service.
You might also be interested in
Using your card outside the UK
As well as your Travel Money, you can also use your HSBC Debit Cards and Credit Cards when you're outside the UK.
HSBC Currency Account
Looking for an easy to manage currency holding account? With no monthly account fees, our Currency Account helps put you in control.