Move your mortgage with confidence
- Our latest ratesSwitch to us and you could find a lower interest rate, that could make your monthly repayments less.
- Conveyancing optionsYou may have the option of choosing a bank appointed panel solicitor where the standard legal fees are covered by us, or you may be able to appoint your own solicitor or licensed conveyancer (at your cost) to act for us both, as long as they meet our criteria.
- Standard valuation for no additional feeAll our mortgages come with a standard property valuation at no extra cost, so there's less to think about.
- Apply by phone or onlineYou can speak to one of our mortgage advisers or apply online.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Remortgaging is the process of moving your mortgage from one lender to another.
You might decide to do this because:
- the fixed rate on your current mortgage is coming to an end
- you want a better deal to save money
- you're unhappy with the service from your existing provider