Private banking features
We understand you don't have time to waste, so we've created an exceptional service that's straightforward and easy to access.
- Invest or borrow £4 million or moreWe recommend the expertise of HSBC Private Banking if your investment or borrowing needs are £4 million or more.
- Investment servicesOur global reach means we can bring you a wide selection of investment opportunities from around the world. Above all, we take a disciplined approach to developing, implementing and monitoring your portfolio. We believe in investing for the long term and in a controlled and considered way, which improves consistency of returns.
- Wealth and succession planningWe offer a suite of wealth and succession planning solutions which will help you plan for your family legacy over the longer term, engage and prepare the next generation. We also provide expert advice and support to guide the development of your philanthropy.
- Credit advisory servicesWe can help you meet short-term liquidity needs or enhance yields by lending against financial securities, hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds. We can also provide real estate financing, and asset-based lending such as art, private jets and yacht financing.
- Enjoy award-winning serviceIn 2018 and 2019, HSBC Private Banking was named by WealthBriefing European Awards as the Best Overall UK Private Bank. In 2019, we were also named Best Private Bank in the UK by the Global Private Banking Awards. 1, 2, 3
- Get quality specialist adviceWe use the HSBC network to build a team specifically around you, led by a dedicated Relationship Manager. You'll have opportunities to connect with a range of specialists to support you and your family.
- Benefit from a global networkHSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, is headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide across 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. With assets of USD2,918 billion at 31 March 2020, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
1Source: the WealthBriefing European Awards 2018 results, which were published online on Thursday, 26 April 2018.
2Source: the WealthBriefing European Awards 2019 results, which were published online on Thursday, 11 April 2019.
3Source: the Global Private Banking Awards 2019 results, which were published online on Thursday, 31 October 2019.
Are you eligible?
You're eligible for Private Banking if you have investment or borrowing needs of £4 million or more.
At HSBC Private Banking we understand wealth and entrepreneurship. Our specialist wealth managers offer global insight and expertise, combined with a personal knowledge of your needs.
Not what you're looking for?
Take a look at the other accounts we offer.