Premier World Elite™ Mastercard®
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or just planning a dream holiday, a credit card that’s been designed with travelling in mind could be right for you. This card is available exclusively for existing HSBC Premier customers and HSBC Jade customers.
Based on assumed representative credit limit of:
With an annual fee of:
- Welcome points boostReceive 40,000 reward points when you spend £2,000 on your card in the first 90 days of card membership.
- Anniversary points boostSpend £12,000 or more on your card within your first 12 months of membership to receive a further 40,000 reward points at the anniversary of card membership.
- HSBC Premier Rewards ProgrammeFor every £1 of eligible spend1on your credit card: you’ll earn 2 HSBC Premier Reward points if it’s in Sterling currency2, or 4 HSBC Premier Reward points if it’s in non-Sterling currency. A spend of just over £7,000 for example converted into reward points could see you receive a Laithwaites Premier 6 wine selection. Redeem your points for shopping vouchers. Terms & Conditions apply (PDF, 1MB).
- HSBC Premier Rewards for MilesEvery 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 frequent flyer mile. A spend of just £9,000 for example converted into Frequent Flyer miles could be enough to fly to Paris.
- HSBC Premier PrivilegesA unique collection of special discounts and experiences exclusively for our Premier credit card customers.
- Mastercard® Priceless® CitiesAccess thousands of experiences at over 45 destinations worldwide with Mastercard.
- Enjoy complimentary airport lounge accessWith membership in the LoungeKey programme, you get complimentary access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Both primary and additional cardholders simply need to swipe their card at the Lounge entrance and state they are travelling with Lounge Key.
- Enjoy complimentary global Wi-Fi accessWith iPass gain secure access to millions of Wi-Fi networks at key business and travel venues in more than 120 countries and regions. Just redeem your code, and download the iPass SmartConnect app on a compatible device.
- Hotel discountsReceive a 10% discount on selected hotels booked with your HSBC Premier World Elite Credit Card through Expedia or a 10% discount on over 180,000 hotels booked with your HSBC Premier World Elite Credit Card through www.agoda.com/HSBCPremier. Cardholders also benefit from 12 months’ complimentary Expedia+ Gold Membership.
- Additional cardholdersFor an annual fee of £60, you can get an additional credit card for up to 3 members of your family or friends to your card account. They’ll earn points and enjoy unlimited airport lounge access, too. Please note that if you are a Jade customer, the £60 annual fee for any additional cardholder will be refunded.
- 24-hour worldwide assistanceReceive round-the-clock support and an emergency cash advance if your card is lost or stolen.
Annual cardholder fees
Using your reward points
Find out how to convert your points for airmiles
How to redeem your points
Are you eligible?
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Services in our branches and contact centres are currently limited because of the coronavirus outbreak. Unfortunately we are unable to offer new products in branches or contact centres, or set up appointments at the moment.
If you’ve applied for a new account online recently, please allow extra time for your application to be processed as the queues are longer than usual – no need to call us, we’ll let you know when it’s ready to use.
We’re also receiving far more calls than usual, so our wait times are longer. Please check the information on our dedicated coronavirus hub page, which is updated regularly. Please only call us if it’s urgent, so we can help those most in need.
Registered for online banking?
If you are already registered for online banking you can apply online now.
Apply in the mobile app
If you're registered for mobile banking and have downloaded the app you can apply within the app in just a few clicks.
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for Online Banking to apply.