HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
HSBC Premier Credit Card
The exclusive Premier Credit Card
Enjoy our Premier Credit Card that brings you a world of rewards, with a points programme and HSBC Premier Privileges.
No interest for nine months on purchases
18.9% pa (variable)
Based on assumed credit limit of:
- Generous rewards programme An exciting selection of rewards from a wide range of partners. Earn 1 point for every £1 of spend in Sterling currency and earn 2 points for every £1 of spend in non-Sterling currency. These points can be redeemed for shopping vouchers & frequent flyer miles.
- HSBC Premier Rewards for Miles Every 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 frequent flyer mile.
- Balance Transfer offer The rate for balance transfers is 0% for 18 months, where the transfer is made within 60 days of account opening. A 1.4% balance transfer fee applies to each balance transferred (minimum £5).
- HSBC Premier Privileges A unique collection of special discounts and experiences exclusively for our HSBC Premier Credit Card customers.
- 24 hour worldwide assistance With an emergency Cash Advance if your card is lost or stolen.
- Extended warranty cover Up to two years extended warranty on selected household appliances.
- Manage your card online It's quick and easy to check your balance and make payments.
- Additional cards available Additional cards for partners or family members over 18.
Have you considered these other options?
Prepare for unexpected costs and expensive months with a formal overdraft limit.
You might also be interested in...
Challenge your financial knowledge and take our quiz now to find out your FQ.
Answer some quick questions to get an overview of your financial position.
Let us know before you go so we can help to keep you protected.