HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Transferring money abroad? Look no further than your own bank...
At HSBC we've made it convenient, quick and easy for you to make your International Payment.
- 1. Log on to Online Banking
- 2. Select 'Send money overseas' or 'Move Money'
- 3. Enter payment details
- 4. Review and Confirm your
Why choose HSBC to send money abroad?
- Easy & Convenient Available 24/7 via Online Banking - send up to £50,000 or currency equivalent in a matter of minutes. We've also made it easy for you to set up future dated and recurring payments.
- Simple Fees Send money online for just £4.
There's no payment fee at all if you transfer to another HSBC Account.
- Exchange Rate Certainty With live rates updated by the second during market hours we'll provide you with our most up to date foreign exchange rate available - providing you with the certainty and visibility of how much you're sending.
- Safe & Secure Using your own bank means you'll have peace of mind knowing that your transaction is secure. Last year we helped our customers make over 1.3 million payments to 169 different countries.
Links of interestMeet the International Banking Centre team
What to do before you leave the UK
Financial health check
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
03457 404 404
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch