HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Banking and saving for 7-17s
We've created MyMoney – a savings account and current account designed to help you manage your money. It comes in two parts – MySavings and MyAccount. We have a savings account from the age of 7, and a current account from the age of 11 (subject to eligibility).
- Earn interest with MySavings From the age of 7 you can open a MySavings account from as little as £10 and watch your money grow with monthly interest
- Separate spending money with MyAccount From the age of 11, we also have a MyAccount current account so you can learn to manage your money responsibly
- Regular statementsThese show what has been paid in and taken out of your account(s)
- HSBC Visa Debit CardWhen you turn 11, we’ll send you an HSBC Visa Debit Card and PIN to use in shops, online, at cash machines or wherever you see the Visa logo*.
- Plus our MyAccount comes with all the essential features you'd expect:
- VISA debit card*
- Telephone, mobile and Online Banking
- Monthly statements
* if for any reason you or your parent or guardian does not want a Visa debit card, then please get in touch with us and we can stop one from being sent out to you
You might also be interested in
For help and guidance, use this tool.
Budgeting for your child's education can give them the best start in life.
Since 1865, we have had the presence to help our customers consistently seek out new opportunities whilst ensuring to be a sustainable bank.