HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Buildings only insurance
Unlimited buildings cover.
- Water damage from a leaking pipe? We will find the source of the leak and make things good. Subject to the policy T&C's.
- If damage has meant you can't live in your home, we will find you and your domestic pets somewhere to stay. Subject to the policy T&C's.
- Unlimited buildings cover.
Contents only insurance
- Up to £50,000 to cover the big and the little things which matter in your home.
- Accidental damage cover to your home entertainment equipment including TVs.*
* Subject to the policy T&Cs.
Buildings and contents insurance
- Peace of mind knowing we will pay 95% of all claims (source of data: HSBC Customer Claims data).
- Flexibility to select from our wide range of optional covers so you can tailor your policy to suit your needs.
- We won't charge you extra for spreading the cost monthly.
- UK-based Home Insurance claims team to see you through to the end.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: we're here for you whenever you need to make a claim.
More about the cover
**Available to new Home Insurance customers only. HSBC Home Insurance is provided by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Our top 5 FAQs
1. What is a valuable? opens an overlay window
2. What’s the difference between Limited and Extra accidental damage? opens an overlay window
3. Is my laptop covered under Limited accidental damage? opens an overlay window
4. Do I pay an excess if I claim? opens an overlay window
5. What cover would I need to protect my belongings away from the home? opens an overlay window
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
0800 277 377
Lines are open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and from 9am to 5pm at weekends. On public holidays opening hours may vary.
To help us continually improve our service, and in the interests of security for all parties, telephone calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015