HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Our lowest ever Personal Loan rate.
For loans between £7,000 and £15,000. Now also available to non-HSBC current account customers.
- Instant decision As an HSBC current account customer, you could get an instant credit decision (subject to planned maintenance periods). Non-HSBC current account customers should be contacted with a credit decision in 2-5 working days.
- Funds transferred same day If approved, as an HSBC current account customer applying online or in branch, you could receive the money straight into your account (for telephone applications as soon as we receive your signed paperwork we will transfer the money straight into your account). If approved, as a non-HSBC current account customer you could receive the money into your nominated account 3 working days after we receive your signed paperwork.
- Make overpayments You can make overpayments without charge, which may reduce the amount of interest you pay.
- Repayment holidays You could have the option of a repayment holiday for the first three months or every January for the life of your loan. More interest will be payable overall.
* The rate is subject to change and the representative APR may not be the rate you'll receive. We'll offer you a rate based on our assessment of your personal financial circumstances. The maximum APR you could be offered is 21.9%.
Get a Personalised Loan Quote
Our Personalised Loan Quote tool will give you an indication of the terms on which we may be able to lend to you, without affecting your credit rating in any way.
If you are an existing customer and your name and/or address details have changed in the last 35 days or you have not informed us of a change of name or address, please do not proceed with a Personalised Loan Quote as it may give you an inaccurate result. If you wish to discuss or update your details, then please contact us at branch or by telephone.
Have you considered these other options?
Prepare for unexpected costs and expensive months with a formal overdraft limit.
HSBC Credit Card
For a fast, convenient and reliable way to make purchases, wherever you are.
If you own a property, a HomeOwner Loan could be an affordable way to borrow
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our top 5 FAQs1. When will I hear if my loan application has been successful? opens a overlay window
2. How quickly will I get my money? opens a overlay window
3. Can I choose my repayment date? opens a overlay window
4. Can I defer payments? opens a overlay window
5. Can I have a payment holiday? opens a overlay window
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
Calls to 0345 numbers are included within most mobile operators inclusive minutes. Please refer to your mobile network tariff for any charges.
0800 032 4735
Calls to 0800 numbers are chargeable from most mobile operators. Please refer to your mobile network tariff for any charges.
Lines are open 8am to 10pm every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch