HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Travel Money made easy - Just Click & Collect
At HSBC we've made ordering your Travel Money quick, easy and convenient.
- Click 'Check rates and order online'
- Choose your currency and delivery method
- View the exchange rate
Pay for and confirm your
Look no further than your own bank for your Travel Money?
- Competitive Rates You'll find it really simple to check our rates online.
- Quick & easy to order Just follow the onscreen instructions and you can have your Travel Money ordered in a matter of minutes.
- All major currencies available We offer a wide range of foreign currencies for your Travel Money needs.
- Next day delivery Order online by 2pm and have your money delivered to your home or chosen branch the next working day. A £3.95 delivery charge applies to all on-line orders under £250 placed for home delivery.
Buy back service
Take your unused notes back to your HSBC branch and we'll buy them back from you.
Please ask in Branch for our buy back rates as different exchange rates apply for this service.
Using your HSBC Debit and Credit Card Abroad
As well as your Travel Money, you can also use your HSBC Debit and Credit Cards when you're overseas.
Links of interestInternational Payments
What to do before you leave the UK
Financial health check
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
03457 404 404
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch