HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
An international account that makes life easier for expats
Available in sterling, US dollars and euro, the HSBC Expat Bank Account is an international current account that makes it easier for you to manage your money while you're living or working abroad.
- Service and support - wherever life takes youIf you move to another country, your bank account with HSBC Expat will stay in the same place - and you'll continue to receive advice and support from our expat banking specialists
- Foreign exchange serviceWith a bank account from HSBC Expat, you can use our foreign exchange service to help you manage your money across different currencies. We also have a team of Foreign Exchange Specialists at hand to help
- Available in sterling, US dollars and euroManage financial commitments in more than one country - with an account that covers everything from paying your bills in the UK to travelling around the world
- Link your HSBC accounts onlineUse Global View, our Internet Banking service that will let you link your HSBC Expat Bank Account to your other eligible HSBC accounts around the world - and make fast transfers between them
- 24 hour internet and telephone bankingInternet Banking service gives you instant access to your finances. Or you can talk to a telephone banking adviser - they're also available 24/7
- A choice of debit, credit and charge cardsWe offer cards from Visa, American Express and MasterCard®. Our range of cards are available in sterling, US dollars and euro
Deposits and investments made with non UK members of the group do not benefit from the protection provided under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
HSBC Bank International Limited is a participant in the Jersey Bank Depositors Compensation Scheme. The Scheme offers protection for eligible deposits of up to £50,000. The maximum total amount of compensation is capped at £100,000,000 in any 5 year period. Full details of the scheme and banking groups covered are available on the states of Jersey website or on request.
You may also be interested in
Find out why it's much easier to open an overseas account before you leave the UK
Alex Davies shares his experience of using the International Banking Centre before moving to Qatar for work.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015