HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Our highest savings rate
Put money aside each month and watch your balance grow with an
HSBC Regular Saver. You can save up to £3,000 at a great interest rate that's fixed for 12 months - either 3% or 5% AER/gross.
- Get 3% AER/gross if... You're a Bank Account, Bank Account Pay Monthly or Graduate Bank Account customer2
- Save for a 12-month term With Regular Saver, you save money over a 12-month fixed period. Partial withdrawals are not permitted. If you close your account early, you'll receive interest at our Flexible Saver rate
- Start saving from just £25 You can start your account by saving just £25 per month by standing order from your HSBC current account
- Earn a high rate of interest If you save £250 every month for 12 months and qualify for the 5% interest rate, you'll earn approximately £81 interest (gross)
- Build your savings your way Even if you don't save the maximum £250 every month, you can still save £3000 over the year. You can carry your savings allowance over into the following months
- Receive a lump sum At the end of 12 months we'll transfer your account balance into your Instant Access Savings, Flexible Saver or Premier Savings.
If you have more than one of these accounts we'll pay your savings into the account which pays the best interest.
And if you don't have any of these accounts, we'll convert your Regular Saver to a Flexible Saver
Please note that the money will only be moved into accounts that have exactly the same sole or joint names as the Regular Saver account
Our top 5 FAQs
1.How do I apply for a Regular Saver? opens a overlay window
2.Am I eligible? opens a overlay window
3.How much can I save? opens a overlay window
4.How can I access my savings? opens a overlay window
5.How does interest work on this account? opens a overlay window
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
You might also be interested in
Confused by savings jargon or want to know the basics? Read our guide
For help and guidance, use this tool
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help
Ways to grow your money may depend on your financial goals.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017