ISAs: a smart way to save
ISAs are a tax-efficient way to save. You pay no tax on the interest earned on a Cash ISA. And no tax on income or growth from a stocks & shares ISA. That's why many people choose to maximise their ISA allowance every year.
Want to know more about using your tax allowances? Visit our tax hub.
- In 2020/21, you can save up to a maximum of £20,000 – in a lump sum or spread out over the tax year.
- Save with an HSBC Cash ISA or stocks & shares ISA or a combination of the two.
HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA
- be rewarded for your loyalty
- earn interest tax-free
- open with just £1
- instant access
Stocks & shares ISAs
- browse a range of different ways to invest
- start with as little as £50 per month if you want some investment advice
- start with £100 if you choose your own investments
Eligibility criteria and fees may apply. You may get back less than you invested. You should aim to invest for at least 5 years.
Whatever your goals, putting money aside today could have a big impact on your future.
Eligibility criteria and fees apply. You may get back less than you invest. You should aim to invest for at least 5 years.