HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Get bonus interest for saving
Enjoy a variable rate of 0.25% AER/gross with an Online Bonus Saver account in months when you don’t make a withdrawal – and if you do make a withdrawal, you’ll still receive 0.10% AER/gross.
- Start saving from just £1That's all you need to open an account, up to a maximum of £2,000,000. We allow one account per customer.
- Get a higher rate on balances up to £50,000 If you have more than £50,000 in your Online Bonus Saver account, we pay a lower interest rate on the money above £50,000 - see our interest rates
- Enjoy bonus interestMake no withdrawals in the month and you'll earn bonus interest. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly on the full balance. Read about our conditions for bonus payment.
- Manage your account onlineThis is an online savings account, you are only able to operate this account online. You can apply for it in minutes and see your balance and transactions online.
Our top 5 FAQs
1. How do I apply for an Online Bonus Saver? opens a overlay window
2. Am I eligible? opens a overlay window
3. How much can I save? opens a overlay window
4. How can I access my savings? opens a overlay window
5. How does interest work on this account? opens a overlay window
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
You might also be interested in
Confused by savings jargon or want to know the basics? Read our guide
Discover what steps you can take to make the most of your money and achieve your goals
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help
Ways to grow your money may depend on your financial goals.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK ring fencing
- © HSBC Bank plc 2015