Whether it's an intimate gathering with close family or a big party with all of your favourite people, a wedding loan could help turn your dream wedding into reality.
Calculate your monthly loan repayments
Use the sliders to adjust how much you’d like to borrow and over how many months.
You might be able to reduce your monthly repayments, and total amount payable by slightly adjusting the amount you borrow.
APR (annual percentage rate) varies according to the size of the loan. The amount you want to borrow might be close to one of the points where the APR changes. See full details of our Personal Loan interest rates (PDF, 27KB).
Why get a Wedding Loan with us?
Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000, or up to £50,000 for HSBC Premier account holders
Always know what you'll have to pay with fixed monthly repayments spread over 1 to 5 years for loans of £15,000 or less, or over 1 to 8 years for loans over £15,000.
Get a quick decision
If you're an HSBC current account holder you can get an instant credit decision, while non-HSBC current account customers should get a credit decision in 2 to 5 working days.
Quick access to funds
Existing HSBC current account customers could receive the money instantly once your application has been approved and the loan agreement has been signed. Non-HSBC current account customers could receive the money into a nominated account 3 working days after the signed loan agreement is received.
Make overpayments free of charge
Manage your finances the way you want with the flexibility to overpay, which could reduce the amount of interest you have to pay.
Who can apply?
You can apply if you:
- are over 18 and a resident of the UK
- have an annual income/pension before tax of £10,000 or more
- have a bank or building society account with a Direct Debit facility
Not available for customers with a Basic Bank Account.
Our loans are subject to status.
What you can't use your loan for
We don't offer Personal Loans for a number of purposes including:
- the purchase of property or land (both UK & Overseas) including holiday homes and apartments
- purchasing a joint stake in a property or buying out a joint owner
- mortgage deposit (regardless of lender or country)
- gifting funds to third parties to support the purchase of a property, including mortgage deposit, stamp duty and solicitors fees
- business purposes
Our credit facilities
Already an HSBC customer?
New to HSBC?
Apply in the mobile app
If you’ve downloaded our app and have an HSBC current account, you can apply in just a few clicks.