Planning for a life full of life
With HSBC Premier, your whole family can thrive, taking advantage of a range of exclusive benefits that allow you to lead your full life. These range from preferential rates on selected mortgage products to children’s accounts. There are family benefits not just in the UK, but worldwide as well.
Apply for HSBC Premier:
To open a Premier account, you must meet certain financial and other criteria.
- Premier Mortgages for you and your family – preferential service and preferential terms on selected mortgages for Premier customers, your children and grandchildren
Think carefully before securing other debts against your property.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- HSBC Premier Children’s Accounts give your child the freedom to manage their own money with your guidance. Includes contactless debit card from age 11
Looking after your family abroad
- Worldwide Travel Insurance2 for you and your family (if under the age of 70). To be eligible you must be resident in the UK, registered with a doctor in the UK and liable for local taxes
- Global Safety Net can help keep your children safe abroad, whether they’re on holiday or in education
- Global Wi-Fi with the HSBC Premier Credit Card, connecting up to four devices at over one million hotspots worldwide – handy for helping your children stay connected. Terms and conditions apply (PDF)
2Includes Channel Islands and Isle of Man.Provided by Aviva Insurance Limited, terms and conditions apply.
Premier Family Financial Advice
- Our Financial Advice3 considers both you and your family. Whether your dream is to retire in style, put your children through university or protect your loved ones, our Financial Advisors could show you the steps you might take to start building the future you want, our Financial Advisers can provide you with a bespoke financial plan
We offer restricted advice, meaning we only offer limited types of products from a limited number of companies, including HSBC. Fees apply. Financial eligibility criteria apply
3Available to customers who are residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
HSBC Premier is available to you, if you pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank Account and have either:
- savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC in the UK; or
- an individual annual income of at least £75,000 and one of the following products with HSBC in the UK: a mortgage, investment, life insurance or protection product.
Or if you’ve already qualified for HSBC Premier in another country.
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applyingExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Apply now for the HSBC Premier Bank Account
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
You can apply for the HSBC Premier Bank Account by visiting one of our branches. You’ll just need to bring some identification, proof of your address and a recent bank statement.
Existing HSBC customers:
Non HSBC customers:
Brochures and key facts
HSBC Premier is subject to status. We'll review your account on a regular basis and if you no longer meet the qualifying criteria, we'll transfer your account to a Bank Account.
Account opening and credit is subject to status. All applicants are required to provide a passport or national ID card and proof of permanent residential address.
In line with new UK banking rules, we're creating a separate ring-fenced bank called HSBC UK for our personal and commercial customers.
For more information, please visit: www.hsbc.co.uk/ringfencedbank
Before applying, please take the time to read the following documents. You may also want to save them for future reference.