Get travel benefits and reward points - plus 18 months interest free on balance transfers (2.99% fee, min £5). Just for HSBC Premier customers.
Key benefits of a Premier Credit Card
Earn rewards on purchases
0% interest on purchases
0% interest on purchases for 9 months4 after account opening.
0% interest on balance transfers
0% interest for 18 months4 on balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. A 2.99% fee applies for each balance transferred, minimum £5.
Your Premier Credit Card also comes with
- Use your credit card abroadYou can use your HSBC credit card in all countries and regions supported by the Visa and Mastercard networks. Fees apply, and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Airport lounge accessGet access to more than 1,300 airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass. Just show your Premier Credit Card at the door. Lounges charge £24 per person per visit, subject to availability.
- No annual feeThere's no annual fee for the Premier Credit Card, but a 2.99% balance transfer fee applies to each balance transferred (minimum £5).
- Extended warranty coverGet 2 years extended warranty5 provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC, on selected household items.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceHelp is at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Call our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
- Mastercard PricelessAccess unforgettable experiences and everyday value in the cities where you live and travel with Mastercard Priceless.
- Go digitalAll HSBC credit cards are contactless and can be used with a digital wallet. For immediate access to spending, you can add your card to Apple Pay or Google Pay directly from the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app before your new card arrives.
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Premier Credit Card if you:
- are over 18
- are a UK resident
- hold an HSBC Premier Account
Ready to apply for a Premier Credit Card?
Already a Premier customer?
Not registered for online banking?
New to HSBC?
Apply in branch
Apply in the mobile app
New to the UK?
Frequently asked questions
What is a Premier credit card?
Does HSBC Premier include airport lounge access?
How do I use HSBC Priority Pass?
You might also be interested in
Not the right card for you?
Discover our range of credit cards and find the one that matches your needs.
Credit card rewards explained
Get to know what a reward credit card can offer you, and how much it could cost you to use one.
Standards of Lending Practice
HSBC adheres to the standards of lending practice guidelines.
5. This insurance can be applied to a range of household items, and will provide you with two years of breakdown cover, which commences when the manufacturer’s warranty expires. It will also provide you with accidental damage cover, starting at the point you register the item with D&G and continues until the end of the policy.
This is at no extra cost and registrations are unlimited. For a full list of items covered, including any limitations or exclusions, please refer to Domestic and General or contact D&G on 0800 1681074 or (DDI) 0203481 6155. Telephone lines are open 8:00 to 20:00 every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). Calls may be monitored or recorded.
To qualify for cover items must cost between £50 and £2000 and be purchased in full with your HSBC Premier Credit Card. You must register your item to your home address within 90 days of purchase for the insurance to commence.
You can register online or call D&G on 0800 169 1074 or (DDI) 020 3481 6155
Extended Warranty policies are distributed, administered and underwritten by D&G. Each item of equipment will be protected under its own separate policy.
Balances can’t be transferred from all cards, for example those issued by members of HSBC Group, including HSBC UK, first direct, M&S Bank.
Please note, if you currently hold a Student or Premier Credit Card with us, you will not be eligible for this card.