Premier Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months* from account openingThe rate for balance transfers is 0% for 18 months, where the transfer is made within 60 days of account opening. A 1.4% balance transfer fee applies to each balance transferred (minimum £5)*.
- 0% interest on purchases for 9 months* from account openingAt the end of the promotional period, Balance Transfer and Purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
- No annual fee
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
- Earn points when you spend
Earn 1 point for every £1 you spend in Sterling*, and 2 points for every £1 spent in other currencies.
*Sterling currency includes transactions made in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man as well as transactions overseas where you choose to pay in Sterling rather than local currency.
- HSBC Premier Rewards for MilesEvery 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 Frequent Flyer Mile with our selected partner airlines.
- Extended warranty coverGet up to 2 years extended warranty provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC, on selected household appliances. See below for more details.
- HSBC Premier PrivilegesA unique collection of special discounts and experiences exclusively for our HSBC Premier Credit Card customers.
- Mastercard® Priceless® CitiesAccess thousands of experiences at over 45 destinations worldwide with Mastercard.
- Enjoy airport lounge accessWith membership in the LoungeKey programme, just show your Premier credit card to gain access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Please note, lounges charge £20 per person per visit, subject to availability.
- Free unlimited Wi-FiTake advantage of free, unlimited and secure Wi-Fi via Boingo. With over 1 million hotspots worldwide, you can connect up to four devices at airports, hotels and more. Sign up with your Premier Credit Card at http://hsbcuk.boingo.com.
- Hotel discounts
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Using your reward pointsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Find out how to convert your points for airmilesExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
How to redeem your pointsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Protecting your purchases with extended warranty coverExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Apply for HSBC Premier Credit Card
Please note HSBC Premier Credit Cards are only available to HSBC Premier customers.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Registered for online banking?
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in the mobile app
If you're registered for mobile banking and have downloaded the app you can apply within the app in just a few clicks.
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for Online Banking to apply.
Apply in branch
To apply for an HSBC Premier Credit Card in branch, book your appointment by calling 03457 70 70 70. Lines are open 24/7 to book an appointment to speak with an advisor in branch.
You'll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent statement from your current bank.
Apply by phone
To apply for an HSBC Premier Credit Card, please speak to your Relationship Manager.
You can also call us on 0800 032 4735.
Lines are open from 8am to 10pm every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). Calls may be monitored and recorded.
Please note - You can only apply by phone or branch if you are an existing HSBC customer.