HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Simple instant access savings
Reliable savings that are easy to organise - you can open as many Flexible Saver accounts as you have reasons to save.
- Open an account with £1You can save any amount. Put in a lump sum or save a little at a time, starting from just £1
- Save a bit every monthYou can choose to save by standing order, by making ad hoc payments or by transferring a set amount into your Flexible Saver every month
- Access the money instantly Take out and transfer money whenever you like, with no notice
- Watch your money grow Earn interest on your savings. HSBC Advance customers are eligible for preferential rates. More details
- Manage the money any time Choose from Telephone and Internet Banking available 24/7, subject to scheduled maintenance periods. You can also pop into any of our branches nationwide
- Turn off paper statementsUnless you tell us otherwise, we will send you paper statements via the post. If you prefer, you can switch off your paper statements on Online Banking.
Our top 5 FAQs
1. How do I apply for a Flexible Saver? opens a overlay window
2. Am I eligible? opens a overlay window
3. How much can I save? opens a overlay window
4. How can I access my savings? opens a overlay window
5. Are there any preferential rates available? opens a overlay window
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- Privacy Notice
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2018