Discover HSBC Premier’s premium range of banking services
Your hard work has resulted in a life full of choices and challenges. So, when it comes to managing your financial needs, you deserve that same hard work from us. That’s why the HSBC Premier Bank Account includes exclusive access to a range of preferential banking services and rewards to help you manage your day-to-day banking. All for no monthly fee.
Apply for HSBC Premier:
To open a Premier account, you must meet certain financial and other criteria.
Preferential rates and terms
- Preferential terms on HSBC personal loans1, 2
6.4% APR representative for Premier Personal Loans between £10,000 to £30,000
- Preferential mortgage terms on selected mortgage products1
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. All credit applications are subject to status, our lending criteria and an assessment of the circumstances of the applicant.
1 Certain features and benefits are subject to status and meeting HSBC's proof of UK address requirements.
2 Preferential rates compared to our Bank Account and Bank Account Pay Monthly products, and for arranged overdrafts also compared to our Advance Bank Account. Preferential loan rates compared to our standard loan rates.
Credit cards that reward you
- Exclusive access to a choice of two credit cards that provide travel benefits and reward points every time you spend.
- Earn points on every £1 spent, and redeem with our exclusive rewards programme
- World class travel, dining, shopping and entertainment offers
- Both of our cards provide worldwide security protection to allow you to shop in confidence wherever you may be
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard
Purchase rate: 18.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 59.3% APR (variable)
Based on an assumed credit limit of £1,200
Annual fee: £195
HSBC Premier Credit Card
Purchase rate: 23.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 23.9% APR (variable)
Based on an assumed credit limit of £1,200
All credit applications are subject to status
Banking made easier – service and support
- As an HSBC Premier customer, you will have access to a range of relationship management services to help you get the most out of HSBC Premier and your finances
- Your HSBC Premier Debit and Credit card are contactless and you can add them to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Manage your money 24/7 with online banking or securely on the move with our mobile banking app or with Premier's telephone banking service7 , which is open 08:00 – 20:00 every day
- Worldwide Travel Insurance5 for you and your family (if under the age of 70). To be eligible you must be resident in the UK, registered with a Doctor in the UK and liable for local taxes
5 Includes Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Provided by Aviva Insurance Limited, terms and conditions apply.
7 Our 24-hour online banking service and mobile banking app are subject to scheduled maintenance periods. Our telephone banking lines are open 08:00 - 20:00 every day.
HSBC Premier is available to you, if you pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank Account and have either:
- savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC in the UK; or
- an individual annual income of at least £75,000 and one of the following products with HSBC in the UK: a mortgage, investment, life insurance or protection product.
Or if you’ve already qualified for HSBC Premier in another country or region.
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applying
Apply for an HSBC Premier Bank Account
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are ready to enjoy the benefits of becoming an HSBC Premier customer, take the next step:
Non-HSBC customers can apply for a sole HSBC Premier Bank Account Online by clicking below or in branch or by phone.
If you want to apply for a joint account, this can only be done in branch or by phone
Existing HSBC Customers
If you’re an existing HSBC UK customer and want to discuss upgrading to a Premier Bank Account, visit one of our branches to discuss your options. Or call 03457 404 404 to book an appointment with our specialist product telephone team.
Lines are open from 08:00 to 20:00 every day.
Apply in branch or by phone
Brochures and key facts
HSBC Premier is subject to status. We'll review your account on a regular basis and if you no longer meet the qualifying criteria, we'll transfer your account to a Bank Account.
Account opening and credit is subject to status. All applicants are required to provide a passport or national ID card and proof of permanent residential address.
Before applying, please take the time to read the following documents. You may also want to save them for future reference.