What is Premier stand-alone protection advice?
Premier stand-alone protection advice is a focused advice service where your Premier Relationship Manager will evaluate your protection needs and provide you with written recommendations suited to your requirements.
- Access to very competitive providers in the UK market
- No advice fee
- No obligation to undertake our recommendations
Other financial advice
Should you require any other financial advice, such as investment, pension or estate planning requirements your Premier Relationship Manager will be happy to discuss our full financial advice planning service.
Financial and other eligibility criteria apply. Fees apply.
Arrange an appointment
To arrange a face to face meeting with a Premier Relationship Manager call us on: 03457 456 123*.
*Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00 (excluding public holidays). Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and quality purposes.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
What types of cover can we help with?
These are the types of cover we can help with:
- Life: a lump sum or monthly income for your family if you die or become terminally ill
- Critical Illness: a lump sum for you if you are diagnosed with a listed critical illness
- Income: monthly income for you if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- Life with Critical Illness: lump sum for your family if you die or are diagnosed with a critical illness, whichever happens first