What is telephone protection advice?
Telephone protection advice is a focused advice service where we will evaluate your protection needs and provide you with written recommendations suited to your requirements.
Other financial advice
Should you require any other financial advice such as investment, pension or estate planning we could put you in contact with a Premier Relationship Manager who will be happy to discuss our full financial advice planning service which will be subject to eligibility.
Financial and other eligibility criteria apply. Fees apply.
- Access to very competitive providers in the UK market
- No advice fee
- No obligation to undertake our recommendations
Arrange an appointment
If you’re interested in using this service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and an adviser will be in touch to arrange a call.
Are you eligible?
What types of cover can we help with?
These are the types of cover we can help with:
- Life: a lump sum or monthly income for your family if you die or become terminally ill
- Critical Illness: a lump sum for you if you are diagnosed with a listed critical illness
- Income: monthly income for you if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- Life with Critical Illness: lump sum for your family if you die or are diagnosed with a critical illness, whichever happens first