Frequently asked questions
1. About Travel Money
Travel money on line ordering service is available to HSBC, M&S Bank and first direct customers only, including those in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
2. How much Travel Money can I order?
Our Minimum Travel Money order value is £100 and a maximum purchase of £2500
We recommend you plan your holiday spending to allow you to budget.
You may wish to consider your:
- Travel destination
- Food & Drink requirements during your stay
- What you plan to do when you arrive e.g. sightseeing trips, taxi fares etc
- Length of your stay (always helpful to look at a spend per day)
3. How can I pay?
You will need to pay by your HSBC, Marks & Spencer or first direct debit or credit card only
4. What are my delivery options for my Travel Money order?
You have two choices: -
Travel Money can be delivered to your home address or you can collect from your chosen branch.
Both options are available with free delivery.
5. When will I receive my Travel Order?
Orders placed by 2pm can be delivered the next working day to your home address.
Online orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on bank holidays are processed the following working day (Monday - Friday).
Online orders sent to branch are delivered by 1pm Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays).
6. What can I do with my left over Travel Money?
You can return your unspent travel money to your local branch who will be able to exchange (please note some small notes & coins are not acceptable) our teams will be available to advise further.