You can quickly and securely access your correspondence from us through the HSBC UK Mobile app or Online Banking. We’ll send you an email notification each time there is a new correspondence available for you to view.
Accessing your documents on mobile
1. Log on to the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app.
2. Select the profile icon in the top right of your screen.
3. Go to 'My documents'.
Download the HSBC Mobile app
Accessing your documents online
- Log on to HSBC UK Online Banking.
- Select ‘My documents’ from the ‘Quick links’ section.
- Select the document you want to read.
- The document will be shown in a PDF.
Please note: Not all of our correspondence will be digitally available so you may still receive some by post. Anything we do place in My documents won’t be changed or deleted but we suggest you download and save a copy of your digital correspondences for future reference.
You can also amend your preferences at any time within Online Banking, should you want to revert back to paper.
If your relationship with us ends, you can ask us for copies of everything we put in My documents for the previous six years.