Borrow more on your HSBC mortgage
Circumstances can change and there are many reasons why you might want to borrow more on your HSBC mortgage.
- if you are considering borrowing more money against your home, find out how much you could borrow
- borrow a minimum of £10,000 and take advantage of our great rates. Unsure of which mortgage is right for you? Compare our mortgage products
- our Home Loans are available to both existing customers and new customers to HSBC. (If you are an existing customer, you can apply once your mortgage has been open for 6 months)
- if any part of your Home Loan is to be used to refinance existing debt please read our Debt Consolidation Fact Sheet (PDF). Lending criteria will apply. For debt consolidation, you’ll need to speak to us on 0800 169 6333†
Change my mortgage term
You can log on below to apply if you want to:
- change the length of your mortgage term
- change your repayment type, for example, from interest only to capital repayment)
Please note that extending your mortgage term could mean you pay more in interest even if the new interest rate is lower
How to apply
HSBC customers registered for online banking
You can log on here if you want to apply to borrow more or extend your term.
HSBC customers not registered for online banking
If you don’t want to register for online banking, see our other options on how you can apply.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
† Lines open Monday to Saturday 8am - 8pm, Sunday 9am - 6pm. Calls may be monitored and recorded. Opening hours within the mortgage departments may vary.