Classic Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
- No annual fee
- Up to £1,000 credit available
- Build or improve your credit ratingThis card could help you build or improve your credit score over time, if managed well. Your credit score could be harmed if you don't make payments on time and stay within your credit limit.
- Enjoy global discountsEarn cashback from your favourite shopping brands with Visa Offers, plus get instant discounts from well-known brands around the world with our home&Away rewards programme. For all offers check out the home&away website.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking AppMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking App.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceReceive round-the-clock support and an emergency cash advance if your card is lost or stolen.
Apply for a Classic Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Registered for online banking?
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in the mobile app
If you're registered for mobile banking and have downloaded the app you can apply within the app in just a few clicks.
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for online banking to apply.
Apply in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You might also be interested in
HSBC Bank Account
A bank account with some handy extras.
You’ll need to pay in at least £500 per month.