HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
HSBC Premier Credit Card
The exclusive Premier Credit Card
Enjoy our Premier Credit Card that brings you a world of travel benefits, rewards programme and HSBC Premier Privileges.
- Balance Transfer offer The rate for balance transfers is 0% for 18 months, where the transfer is made within 60 days of account opening. A 1.4% balance transfer fee applies to each balance transferred (minimum £5).
- No interest for nine months on purchases At the end of the promotional period, Balance Transfer and Purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
18.9% APR (variable)
18.9% pa (variable)
Based on assumed credit limit of: £1,200
- Hotel Discounts 10% discount on selected hotels booked with your Premier Credit Card through Expedia and Agoda. Cardholders also benefit from 12 months complimentary Expedia+ Gold Membership.
- Get there with Uber Receive a £20 Uber promo code every time you purchase airline ticket(s) (value of £500 and above) using your HSBC Premier Credit Card.
- Free Unlimited Secure Wi-Fi Enjoy free, unlimited, secure Wi-Fi through Boingo at over one million hotspots worldwide. Connect up to four devices at airports, hotels and popular places around town.
- LoungeKey Airport Lounge Access Enjoy membership to the LoungeKey programme, with access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Please note that lounges will charge £15 per person for each visit and are subject to Lounge availability.
- Contactless transactions Use your card to make contactless transactions and add it to Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Rewards programme An exciting selection of rewards from a wide range of partners. Earn 1 point for every £1 of spend in Sterling currency and earn 2 points for every £1 of spend in non-Sterling currency. These points can be redeemed for shopping vouchers & frequent flyer miles.
- For a limited time, receive an extra 10,000 reward points when you spend £2,000 in the first 90 days*1.
- HSBC Premier Rewards for Miles Every 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 frequent flyer mile.
- HSBC Premier Privileges A unique collection of special discounts and experiences exclusively for our HSBC Premier Credit Card customers.
- 24 hour worldwide assistance With an emergency Cash Advance if your card is lost or stolen.
- Extended warranty cover Up to two years extended warranty on selected household appliances.
- Additional cards available Additional cards for partners or family members over 18.
Credit is subject to status, affordability and applicable terms and conditions.
*1To qualify for 10,000 bonus reward points, your credit card application must be received no later than 31st August 2017 and a minimum spend of £2,000 on purchases of goods or services must be debited to your HSBC Premier credit card account within 90 days of the account being opened (the Qualifying Action). Bonus points will be awarded within 90 days of the Qualifying Action. HSBC Premier Reward Points Rules apply and can be found at www.hsbc.co.uk/premier-reward-points-rules This link will open in a new browser window.
Have you considered these other options?
Prepare for unexpected costs and expensive months with a formal overdraft limit.
You might also be interested in...
Challenge your financial knowledge and take our quiz now to find out your FQ.
Answer some quick questions to get an overview of your financial position.
Let us know before you go so we can help to keep you protected.