Helping you reach your financial goals
Our relationship management and advice services are here to help you and your family manage your banking and finances, not only for today but to help you plan for and meet your future hopes, dreams and ambitions.
Apply for HSBC Premier:
To open a Premier account, you must meet certain financial and other criteria.
Relationship Management Services
- As an HSBC Premier customer, you will have access to a range of relationship management services designed to help you and your family thrive
- Our aim is to meet your personal needs and circumstances with the service we provide and introduce you to a range of HSBC specialists as appropriate, including regulated Financial Advisers to help achieve this
Premier Financial Advice
If you’re looking for wide-ranging financial advice, our qualified financial advisers can help you create a bespoke financial plan for you and your family. We can help you to:
- protect you and your family
- save for your children's future and education
- plan for your retirement
- manage and grow your wealth
- pass on your wealth to family and friends
To help you achieve your objectives, we’ll recommend from a wide range of investment products and protection policies - hand-picked from a limited number of carefully selected providers, including HSBC.
Available to customers who are residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Fees and eligibility criteria apply.
Managing and growing your own portfolio
- Get personalised online investment advice to help you plan for a better future
- Choose a ready-made HSBC portfolio that matches your preferred level of risk
- Use our online fund platform to build and manage your own portfolio of funds from HSBC and other leading asset managers
- Use online sharedealing to buy and sell UK and US shares, exchange-traded funds and bonds with tools to help you make informed investment decisions.
Fees and eligibility criteria apply.
Bear in mind, the value of investments (and any income received from them) can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invest.
Most investments should be held over the medium to long-term and therefore you should be prepared to commit for at least 5 years.
HSBC Premier is available to you, if you pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank Account and have either:
- savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC in the UK; or
- an individual annual income of at least £75,000 and one of the following products with HSBC in the UK: a mortgage, investment, life insurance or protection product.
Or if you’ve already qualified for HSBC Premier in another country.
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applyingExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Apply for an HSBC Premier Bank account
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are ready to enjoy the benefits of becoming an HSBC Premier customer, take the next step:
You can apply for a sole HSBC Premier Bank Account online.
If you want to apply for a joint account, or looking to upgrade your existing account to HSBC Premier, this can only be done in branch or by phone
Existing HSBC Premier customers
For more information or telephone banking, please call:
In the UK: 03457 707070
From outside the UK: +44 1226 260 260
Lines are open 24 hours a day, subject to scheduled maintenance periods.
If you are a Premier customer in another country and want to open a UK Premier account, please speak directly to your Relationship Manager or local Branch.
Apply in branch or by phoneExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Brochures and key facts
HSBC Premier is subject to status. We'll review your account on a regular basis and if you no longer meet the qualifying criteria, we'll transfer your account to a Bank Account.
Account opening and credit is subject to status. All applicants are required to provide a passport or national ID card and proof of permanent residential address.
In line with new UK banking rules, we're creating a separate ring-fenced bank called HSBC UK for our personal and commercial customers.
For more information, please visit: www.hsbc.co.uk/ringfencedbank
Before applying, please take the time to read the following documents. You may also want to save them for future reference.