Purchase Plus Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- 0% interest for 18 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 2.9% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases* for 18 months from account opening
- No annual fee
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
Credit is subject to status, affordability and applicable terms and conditions.
- Enjoy cashback and rewardsEarn cashback from your favourite shopping brands with Visa Offers, plus get instant discounts from well-known brands in the UK and around the world with our home&away rewards programme. For all offers check out the home&Away website.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking AppMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking App.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Purchase Plus Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
New to HSBC
You just need to provide a few details as part of your application.
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You might also be interested in
HSBC Advance account
Find out how an HSBC Advance Current Account can reward you.
You’ll need to pay in at least £1750 per month.