Discover the all-rounder that has up to 18 months of interest-free purchases and up to 16 months of interest-free balance transfers (3.49% fee, minimum £5).
Key benefits of a Purchase Plus Credit Card
0% interest on purchases for up to 18 months1 from account opening.
Interest-free balance transfers
0% interest for up to 16 months1 on balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. A 3.49% fee applies for each balance transferred, minimum £5.
No annual fee
Good news! There's no annual fee for the Purchase Plus Credit Card.
Your Purchase Plus Credit Card also comes with
- Purchase protectionSection 75 protects credit card purchases of £100 to £30,000 if the supplier breaches a contract, or misrepresents goods.
- Use your credit card abroadYou can use your HSBC credit card in all countries and regions supported by the Visa and Mastercard networks. Fees apply, and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceHelp is at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Call our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
- Offers and discountsSave on shopping, eating out, travel, family days out and more. We regularly update our range of offers, so they'll vary as new ones come in.
- Go digitalAll HSBC credit cards are contactless and can be used with a digital wallet. For immediate access to spending, you can add your card to Apple Pay or Google Pay directly from the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app before your new card arrives.
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Purchase Plus Credit Card if you:
- are over 18
- are a UK resident
- have an annual income or pension before tax of £6,800 or more
- do not hold an HSBC Basic Bank Account
Ready to apply for a Purchase Plus Credit Card?
New to HSBC?
Already an HSBC customer?
Not registered for online banking?
Apply in branch
Apply in the mobile app
New to the UK?
Frequently asked questions
What's the purchase rate on a credit card?
What's the interest on purchase credit cards?
How does a 0% purchase credit card work?
Why are interest-free periods sometimes limited?
You might also be interested in
Not the right card for you?
Discover our range of credit cards and find the one that matches your needs.
What is a 0% credit card for?
Understand the different kinds of 0% credit card offers and work out which cards could suit you.
How to avoid credit card charges
Get to know the different types of credit card charges and how you can reduce the amount you pay.
Standards of Lending Practice
HSBC adheres to the standards of lending practice guidelines.
Balances can’t be transferred from all cards, for example those issued by members of HSBC Group, including HSBC UK, first direct and M&S Bank.
Please note, if you currently hold a Classic, Student, Purchase Plus, or Balance Transfer Credit Card with us, you will not be eligible for this product.