HSBC Premier: our most exclusive banking service | HSBC UK
HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
HSBC Premier Credit Card
How would you like to apply?
Simply choose the way that suits you best - but first, take a look below at the eligibility requirements for the HSBC Premier World Elite MasterCard.
What you will need
- Details of your annual income.
- Full details of your monthly outgoings including your household bills and any amounts for mortgage or rent.
- Full details of any existing lending that you hold outside HSBC, including all loans, hire purchase agreements and credit cards with other providers.
If you're already a Premier customer and you don't have a credit card with us, you can apply online for an HSBC Premier World Elite™ MasterCard ®.
Existing Premier Cardholders
We regularly invite our Premier cardholders to transfer to the HSBC Premier World Elite MasterCard. If you have received an invite, please use the below form and ensure you have your reference code with you to complete the application. If you haven't received an invitation, or your invitation has expired, please apply through one of the other methods listed above.
What you will need
- Your existing Premier Credit Card Number
- The reference code detailed in your invitation to transfer to the World Elite MasterCard online.
You may have told us in the past that you do not want to receive certain communications from HSBC Bank Plc. If so, we are unable to send you an invitation to transfer online. Alternatively, apply for the Premier World Elite MasterCard by speaking to your Premier Relationship Manager over the phone or in branch. You can call us on 03457 70 70 70 to book an appointment.
What you can expect when you transfer to the Premier World Elite MasterCard
- Any existing Balance Transfers and Reward Points will automatically move to the new HSBC Premier World Elite MasterCard.
- You will be automatically issued with a new PIN for the new card.
- We won't need to credit score you for the new Premier World Elite MasterCard, so your credit limit will be unchanged. Plus, any debit balance will be transferred to your new card.
- You can continue using your existing Premier Card until your new card arrives, you will receive your new card within 7-10 working days.
- Once you start using your new card we'll take it as an instruction to close your current existing Premier Card.
- If you already have a Direct Debit set up on your account we will transfer this to your new card automatically. If you would like to update your Direct Debit please let us know by completing the 'Payments' section of the Card Agreement.
- Continue to pay your Premier Credit Card until you receive your new Premier World Elite MasterCard
- If you have recurring payments on your account, you'll need to advise the retailer of the new credit card number.
Apply by phone
To apply for a HSBC Premier WorldElite™ Mastercard ® please call us on
0800 032 4735
Please ring between 8am and 10pm every day to apply (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). Calls may be monitored or recorded.
You can also speak to your Relationship Manager directly.
Apply in branch
To apply for an HSBC Premier World Elite™ MasterCard ® in branch, book your appointment by calling:
03457 70 70 70
Lines are open 8am to 10pm every day (except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). Calls may be recorded.
You'll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent statement from your current bank.
To be eligible for an HSBC Premier World Elite™ MasterCard ® you need to be over 18, a UK resident and an HSBC Premier customer.
HSBC Premier is available without a monthly account fee if you meet any of the following criteria:
1. have savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC in the UK; or
2. have an individual annual income of at least £100,000 and one of the following products with HSBC in the UK:
- a mortgage;
- an investment, life insurance or protection product;
Or, qualify for HSBC Premier in another country.
HSBC in the UK excludes M&S Bank, First Direct and HSBC Expat. For the second criteria, in the case of a joint account, at least one of the parties must have an individual annual income of at least £100,000. The investment, life insurance or protection products also includes those purchased through one of HSBC's advisers.
If you're not yet an HSBC Premier customer, find out more about the Premier experience here.
Things you should know
Before applying, please take the time to read the following. You may also want to save some of these documents for future reference.Credit Card Terms and Conditions (PDF) PDF download. This link will open in a new browser window
Important notes This link will open in a new browser window
We adhere to The Standards of Lending Practice This link will open in a new browser window
The Money Advice Service Debt Test This link will open in a new browser window
To read our PDF files
you'll need to have Acrobat Reader 8.0™ or above. We think most of you will have this but if you don't, it's free and can be downloaded from Adobe UK This link will open in a new browser window. If you are accessing this website using screen reading technology that cannot read PDFs, a converter is available at Access Adobe This link will open in a new browser window.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017