Balance Transfer Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
- 0% interest for 25 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 1.5% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months* from account opening
- No annual fee
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get additional cardAdd your partner or family members over 18 to your account. It's a simple way to get more from your HSBC credit card.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC UK Mobile Banking appMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app.
- Use your credit card abroadYou can use your HSBC credit card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Balance Transfer Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Services in our branches are currently limited because of the coronavirus outbreak. Unfortunately we are unable to offer new products or set up appointments at the moment.
We’re also receiving far more calls than usual, so our wait times are longer. Please only call us if it’s urgent, so we can help those most in need.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in the mobile app
If you're registered for mobile banking and have downloaded the app you can apply within the app in just a few clicks.
New to HSBC
You just need to provide a few details as part of your application.