Rewards at the ready
With the HSBC Rewards Credit Card, you’re never far from a reward. Collect reward points by shopping with your card. Then use the Mastercard Pay with Rewards app or website to use your points towards purchases – online or in stores.
You need to have an HSBC Advance Bank Account (or have paid a total of £1750 a month into an HSBC UK Bank or Premier Account over the last 6 months).
21.9% APR (variable)
21.9% p.a. (variable)
Based on an assumed credit limit of
Earn rewards you can access in an instant
To collect reward points, simply shop as usual with your card. Get up to 10 points for every £1 you spend at selected retailers, and 1 point for every £5 you spend elsewhere. 100 points is worth £1.
Get 2,500 welcome points worth £25 when you make your first transaction. Plus, spend £10,000 or more on your card in a year and we’ll give you another 2,500 bonus points.
Use your points towards purchases, wherever Mastercard’s accepted. There’s no waiting for vouchers or statements to arrive – use your points instantly with the Pay with Rewards app.
Collecting and spending reward points is easy. Find out how it works
- Pay with RewardsUse your reward points against everyday purchases, wherever Mastercard is accepted using the Pay with Rewards app or website.
- 0% interest on purchases for 6 months* from account opening
- 0% interest for 6 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 2% fee applies (minimum £5).
- No annual fee
- Apple Pay – immediate access to spendingAdd your new credit card to Apple Pay from the iOS version of the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app. This allows you to pay for things in shops, apps and on websites immediately using Apple Pay, while waiting for your new card to arrive.
* At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
Using your card
- Manage your card wherever you areYou can use Online Banking or the HSBC Mobile Banking app to check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- 24/7 worldwide assistanceHelp is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world you can speak to our dedicated team about getting an emergency cash advance.
- Temporarily block your cardFor those times your card is misplaced, add a temporary block on your card, and simply unblock it when it turns up.
Apply for the HSBC Rewards Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Are you eligible?
Registered for online banking?
If you’re already registered for online banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in the mobile app
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for Online Banking to apply.
Apply in branch
1The following do not count as eligible purchases: ATM cash withdrawals; cash advances or cash related payments; balance transfer transaction; tax payment transactions; gambling transactions; any fees or charges incurred through the use of your credit card.
2Pay with Rewards can be used against any transaction anywhere a Mastercard credit transaction is accepted (each, Mastercard-accepting location, an "Authorised Merchant"), including with respect to e-commerce, in person payments and recurring payments subject to local legal and regulatory requirements. However, "Authorised Merchants" do not include hotels, car and truck rental agencies, gas stations, cruise ships and other merchants or transactions requiring pre-authorization, as Mastercard may designate from time to time, without further notice to you. Also, a merchant is not an "Authorised Merchant" for a transaction if the transaction is not processed by the Mastercard payment network
3The total eligible net spend in the 12-month period from the account opening date needs to be £10,000 or more. Spends that are not considered eligible are ATM cash withdrawals; cash advances or cash related payments; balance transfer transaction; tax payment transactions; gambling transactions; any fees or charges incurred through the use of your credit card.
Frequently asked questions
What is Pay with Rewards?
How does it work?
What are the benefits of using Pay with Rewards?
Will Pay with Rewards be available to other HSBC Credit Card holders?
Is there a fee to register or use Pay with Rewards?
You might also be interested in
Advance Bank Account
Find out how an HSBC Advance Current Account can reward you.
You’ll need to pay in at least £1750 per month.