Earn and pay with reward points on your everyday spending
Purchase rate23.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative23.9% APR (variable)
Based on an assumed credit limit of £1,200
Key benefits of a Rewards Credit Card
Pay with reward points
Use reward points for everyday purchases wherever your card is accepted, in-store or online.
0% interest on purchases
0% interest on purchases for 6 months1 from account opening.
0% interest on balance transfers
0% interest for 6 months1 on balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. A 2.99% fee applies for each balance transferred, minimum £5.
Your Rewards Credit Card also comes with
- Introductory pointsGet 2,500 welcome points worth £25 when you make your first transaction on your card.2
- Earn rewards as you spendGet reward points as you use your card, then spend them on shopping, travel and much more.
- Use your credit card abroadYou can use your HSBC credit card in all countries and regions supported by the Visa and Mastercard networks. Fees apply, and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceHelp is at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Call our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
- Go digitalAll HSBC credit cards are contactless and can be used with a digital wallet. For immediate access to spending, you can add your card to Apple Pay or Google Pay directly from the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app before your new card arrives.
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Rewards Credit Card if you:
- are over 18
- are a UK resident
- have an annual income or pension before tax of £6,800 or more
- hold an HSBC Advance Account or hold an HSBC Bank Account or HSBC Premier Account, and have paid a total of £1750 a month into your account over the last 6 months. This total can't include money transferred from other sole or joint personal accounts held with HSBC UK
Ready to apply for a Rewards Credit Card?
Already an HSBC customer?
If you're registered for online banking, you can apply now. You'll be able to see your pre-filled application form, submit it, and get an instant decision.
Not registered for online banking?
New to HSBC?
You'll need to hold one of the following current accounts before you can apply for a Rewards Credit Card:
- HSBC Premier Account.
- HSBC Advance Account.
- HSBC Bank Account.
Apply in branch
Apply in the mobile app
New to the UK?
Frequently asked questions
What is a rewards credit card?
How do credit card rewards work?
Do reward cards build credit?
You might also be interested in
Not the right card for you?
Discover our range of credit cards and find the one that matches your needs.
Ways to borrow
If you're unsure whether an overdraft, credit card or loan would suit you, this tool can help you understand your options.
Standards of Lending Practice
HSBC adheres to the standards of lending practice guidelines.
2. Eligible spend excludes ATM cash withdrawals, cash advances or cash related payments, balance transfer transactions, tax payment transactions, or any fees or charges incurred through using your credit card.
Balances can’t be transferred from all cards, for example those issued by members of the HSBC Group, including HSBC UK, first direct and M&S Bank.
Please note, if you currently hold a Student or Rewards Credit Card with us, you will not be eligible for this card.