HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Savings in your choice of currency
Flexible currency savings at HSBC are easy to manage alongside your other accounts. We offer Instant access and Fixed term deposits.
- Travel and invest overseasThese accounts could be ideal if you move funds abroad regularly, travel to certain countries, own property abroad, or want to invest overseas
- Monthly fee £5 or currency equivalent monthly fee on US Dollar, One Europe or World Currency Savings Accounts
- Choose from a range of currenciesIncluding US dollar, Euro, Australian dollar, Japanese yen and many more
- Access money instantlyOur instant access account option gives you immediate access to cleared funds. There's a low fee and no minimum balance
- Fixed terms available for larger deposits If you're depositing more than US $10,000, or US $15,000 for some currencies, you can choose a fixed-term bond at a competitive fixed rate (There is a minimum £150 fee for early withdrawal)
Are you eligible for an International Personal Savings Account? Check the full details opens a overlay window
Have you considered these other options?
International banking and investing with experts who understand expat life.
Manage your foreign currency easily with our international current account
Our top FAQs
1.How can I open an international personal savings account? opens a overlay window
2.Is anyone eligible to apply? opens a overlay window
3.What is the minimum balance required with account? opens a overlay window
Need to speak to us?
Give our friendly team a call on:
0800 328 8842
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Prefer to talk face-to-face?
Pop into your nearest branch for a chat.Find a branch
You might also be interested in
Confused by savings jargon or want to know the basics? Read our guide
Discover what steps you can take to make the most of your money and achieve your goals
If you're unsure where to start with your finances, our experts can help
Ways to grow your money may depend on your financial goals.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017